- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Honey Roast Creamy Peanut & Natural Honey Spread
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Combine water, Peter Pan and soy sauce in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until warm; stir until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add coleslaw mix; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted and lightly browned. Add bean sprouts; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
- Add Peter Pan mixture, green onions and cooked pasta; toss to coat pasta. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until hot. Serve with lime wedge; sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|