- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine steak and teriyaki marinade in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add steak with marinade; cook and stir 2 minutes or until browned. Add broccoli; mix well. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in drained tomatoes and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Divide rice between 4 serving bowls; top with steak mixture.
- Hot cooked noodles could be served in place of rice for a variation.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups stir-fry and 3/4 cup rice each)|