- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups baby carrots (2 cups = about 9 oz)
- 4 ounces fresh snow pea pods (4 oz = about 1-1/2 cups)
- Stir together barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce and crushed red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add barbecue sauce mixture and carrots; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or until pea pods are bright green and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|