- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken pieces in flour in small bowl until coated. Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from skillet.
- Add bell pepper strips; cook 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, water chestnuts and cooked chicken. Heat 5 minutes more or until hot.
- To serve, spoon chicken and sauce mixture over rice.
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|