- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) ready to cook fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring constantly. Add garlic during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and peanut butter.
- For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 cup each)|