- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, cut in 2-inch lengths (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat. Add soy sauce; stir to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 cup each)|