- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered (4 oz = about 1 cup)
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (2 med cloves = about 1 tsp)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 6 ounces fresh or thawed frozen snow peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken in medium bowl. Add soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger and red pepper; mix well.
- Spray large skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken mixture to same skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Add broth; stir to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in pea pods; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes and cooked vegetables; cook an additional minute, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Serve with the rice.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 1/2 cups each)|