- 1-1/2 cups white quinoa, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) frozen asparagus cuts
- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning; add to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until beef is browned, stirring occasionally. Add asparagus; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is hot.
- Add soy sauce to cooked quinoa; stir gently to combine. Toss quinoa with beef mixture.
- Pre-cut beef for stir-fry, found in the supermarket's meat department, may be used in place of sirloin steak. Quinoa typically is found in the rice and pasta section of supermarkets. Rinse well before cooking to remove the natural bitter coating, if it is not pre-washed. For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|