- 1/2 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 3 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp without tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- Stir together stir fry sauce, peanut butter and water in small bowl until blended to make dressing; set aside.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut halves into 1 x 1/4-inch matchstick pieces.
- Place 1-1/2 cups lettuce in each serving bowl. Sprinkle each evenly with cucumbers and carrots. Place shrimp in centers. Spoon dressing evenly over salads; sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 cups each)|