- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, divided (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = 1/2 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 quarts dry bread cubes
- 1 can (14 oz each) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 4-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Melt 1/4 cup Blue Bonnet in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and celery; cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add remaining 3/4 cup Blue Bonnet; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in walnuts, water chestnuts, mustard, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; remove from skillet to extra-large bowl.
- Add bread cubes and broth; toss lightly. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake covered 1 hour, or until stuffing is heated through. Uncover for the last 10 minutes of the baking time to lightly brown the top.
|Serving Size||20 servings (3/4 cup each)|