- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) herb-seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 3 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 ounces Melba toast rounds, broken into pieces (2 ounces = 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add water chestnuts, onions and cranberries. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently, or until onions are tender.
- Combine stuffing crumbs and onion mixture in large bowl; add broth and mix until well blended. Stir in Melba toast pieces. Place in prepared dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and crisp.
- Melba toast can be found in the cracker aisle.
|Serving Size||12 servings (3/4 cup each)|