- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 oz each) crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (1/2 cup = about 2 onions)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- assorted crackers
- Combine water chestnuts, cream cheese, crabmeat, almonds, green onion, mayonnaise, soy sauce, dry mustard and garlic powder in medium bowl; blend well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Serving Size||24 servings (3 topped crackers each)|