- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (1/2 of 14-oz can) drained La Choy® Bean Sprouts
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups chilled cooked long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Stir vegetables, bean sprouts and water chestnuts into rice; set aside.
- Heat corn oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir eggs 30 seconds, breaking into small pieces. Stir in rice-vegetable mixture and cook until heated through, gently separating grains of rice.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil; blend well. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup each)|