- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Heat 5 minutes more or until hot. Serve over rice.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1 cup rice each)|