- 1 pkg (12 oz each) premier white morsels
- 3/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 75 mini candy coated chocolate Easter eggs
- Place morsels and peanut butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
- To make each nest, spoon about 1/4 cup chow mein mixture onto waxed paper-lined baking pan. Place 3 eggs in center, pressing firmly to make indentation. Let stand 30 minutes or until firm. Store in sealed container in cool area.
|Serving Size||25 servings (1 bird's nest each)|