- 6 ounces dry medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Place drained noodles on paper-towel lined plate; pat dry. Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and pepper in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add cooked noodles and remaining soy sauce; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until noodles are browned lightly and crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove from wok; set aside.
- Add shrimp and carrot; cook and stir 2 minutes or until shrimp begin to turn pink. Add bell pepper and edamame; cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Add noodles and sauce to wok; stir to combine and cook until hot. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|