- 1/3 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Stir together stir fry sauce, reserved orange juice and honey in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add stir fry sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove skillet from heat; cool slightly.
- Divide spinach between 4 serving plates. Top evenly with chicken mixture and mandarin oranges. Sprinkle with almonds.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 salad each)|