- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup cashews, optional
- Stir together teriyaki sauce, marmalade, crushed red pepper and ginger in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir chicken about 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in bamboo shoots and peppers.
- Add prepared sauce to skillet. Stir together cornstarch and water until smooth; add to skillet. Cook until heated through and sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Top with cashews, if desired.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|