- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, divided
- 4 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, softened
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 18 medium muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside. Coarsely chop 1 cup of the noodles; mix with flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ginger and salt in large bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat Blue Bonnet in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add Egg Beaters, orange peel and juice; beat on low speed until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Coarsely chop the remaining 1/2 cup noodles; sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.
|Serving Size||18 servings (1 muffin each)|