- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place potatoes and enough water to cover in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; return potatoes to saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients to saucepan. Mash potatoes with potato masher until all ingredients are combined and potatoes are smooth.
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1/2 cup each)|