- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound medium (41/50 count) peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to skillet.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add sauce mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce thickens. Add oranges; stir gently.
- Serve stir-fry with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles or hot cooked rice, if desired.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|