- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and garlic is fragrant.
- Add broccoli and stir fry sauce to wok; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add mandarin oranges. Serve with rice.
- Try thinly sliced beef or shrimp as alternatives for the chicken. For crunch, sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|