- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine undrained pineapple, stir-fry sauce, onions and mustard in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt. Grill 15 minutes or until slightly pink in centers (160°F), turning over after 8 minutes. Place pork chops on serving plates.
- Heat pineapple mixture in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Spoon over grilled pork chops just before serving.
- Serve Luau Pork with rice or sweet potatoes on the side. Make extra pineapple sauce to serve with the rice or potato as well.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop with 1/4 cup sauce each)|