- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons gochujang
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 4 cloves finely minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 white corn tortillas (6 inch)
- Chicken: In a large bowl whisk together the green onions, soy sauce, gochujang, rice vinegar, ketchup, garlic and brown sugar. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting.
- Once it's combined add it to a plastic bag along with the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Once the chicken is done marinating cook on a hot grill (400 to 500°F) for 4 to 6 minutes on each side while basting often with the reserved 1/2 cup of sauce set aside.
- Once it is done cooking, rest the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Coleslaw: In a large bowl whisk together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil to combine.
- Add in the cabbage, bell peppers, green onions, cucumbers and cilantro leaves and toss until coated.
- To Plate: Place a few tablespoons of sliced chicken in the center of a corn tortilla and add a few tablespoons of the dressed coleslaw. Enjoy!
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 tacos each)|