- 4 boneless pork chops (4 chops = 1 lb)
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice or white vinegar
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Prepare Pork: Place pork chops in large recloseable food storage bag. Pour soy sauce over pork; close bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes, turning bag halfway through marinating time.
- Prepare Sauce: Meanwhile, whisk together honey, soy sauce and vinegar in small bowl until blended. Add water chestnuts; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Remove pork from bag and place in skillet; discard bag with marinade. Cook 4 minutes or until brown. Turn pork chops, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes longer or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Cook and stir garlic with green onions in skillet 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly. Drizzle sauce over pork chops. Serve with rice, if desired.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop with sauce each)|