- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked lean ham
- 1-1/4 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and soy sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 18 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook 3 minutes or until slightly set; stir. Cook 3 minutes more or until set, stirring occasionally. Stir vegetables into rice mixture, and then cooked Egg Beaters, just before serving.
- Egg Beaters also may be cooked in the microwave. To cook in microwave, spray 2-cup glass measure with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; microwave on HIGH 1-3/4 to 2 minutes or just until set, stirring after 1 minute. Then stir with fork until broken into bite-size pieces.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|