- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Sesame seeds, optional
- cooked white rice, optional
- Preheat gas grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, place green beans in large microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring once halfway. Add shrimp, chili garlic sauce, oil, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger to bowl; toss together.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Divide shrimp mixture evenly between pieces of foil. Carefully double fold tops and sides of each, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate; cover grill. Grill 10 to 12 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and green beans are tender. Carefully open packets. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice, if desired.
- Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven for 20 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and green beans are tender. To make less spicy, reduce Asian chili garlic sauce to 3 tablespoons.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 packet each)|