- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound salmon fillet with skin, about 1-inch thick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) fully cooked brown basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and ginger in small bowl. Divide sauce mixture in half; reserve half and set aside.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper. Grill, skin-side up, 5 minutes. Turn over and brush with one portion of sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Heat rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut fillet into 4 pieces; spoon reserved sauce mixture over each piece and sprinkle each with sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
- For easy clean-up, cover grill cooking grate with a sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with PAM® Grilling Spray.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 piece fish with 3/4 cup rice each)|