- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped (1 large = 1/4 cup chopped)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 mahi mahi fillets, thawed if frozen, patted dry (4 fillets = 1-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped macadamia nuts and chopped cilantro, optional
- Preheat gas grill for medium-high heat. Meanwhile, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar and lime juice in large bowl. Add pineapple, mango, bell pepper, jalapeno and garlic; toss together.
- Place four 18x12 pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray each cooking spray. Divide fruit mixture evenly between pieces of foil. Top each with a mahi mahi fillet; sprinkle with chipotle pepper and salt. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate; cover grill. Grill 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open packets; sprinkle with nuts and cilantro before serving, if desired.
- Packets may be baked on a shallow pan in 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 packet each)|