- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers (6-inch)
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) fully cooked jasmine rice
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on each skewer. Grill 5 minutes; turn over and brush with some sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and vegetables are tender. Turn again and brush second side with remaining sauce; grill until sauce is hot, being careful not to burn. Discard any remaining sauce.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Serve kabobs with rice.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using. For easy clean-up, cover grill cooking grate with a sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with PAM® Grilling Spray.
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 skewers with 3/4 cup rice each)|