- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bags (16 oz each) frozen cut green beans
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped (1 medium onion = 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (5 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook green beans in microwave according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- Stir together condensed soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper in large bowl. Add green beans, water chestnuts and onion; toss to combine.
- Place in prepared dish; bake 25 minutes or until casserole is hot. Top with chow mein noodles; bake 5 minutes more or until noodles are lightly toasted.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- For an intense onion flavor, spray chow mein noodles with cooking spray. Immediately sprinkle with onion powder and toss to coat. Place on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes in preheated 350°F oven. Sprinkle baked casserole with seasoned noodles just before serving.
|Serving Size||12 servings (1 cup each)|