- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 5 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) turkey breast tenderloins, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 quarts water (2 qt = 8 cups)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped bok choy cabbage
- 3 ounces fresh snow peas (3 oz = 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices (1 med = about 1 cup)
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, cut into thin slices (1-1/2 oz = about 1 cup)
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices
- Combine egg white, 2 teaspoons of the cornstarch, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the sugar and pepper in medium bowl; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Add turkey; toss to coat. Cover; set aside.
- Beat remaining 3 teaspoons cornstarch, the remaining 3 teaspoons soy sauce and the broth in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Bring water to boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add bok choy and pea pods; cook 30 to 40 seconds, or until vegetables brighten in color, stirring frequently. Place in colander; drain well.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink in center, stirring constantly. Remove turkey from skillet. Cover to keep warm; set aside.
- Add ginger and garlic to same skillet. Stir in bok choy mixture, carrots, mushrooms and onions. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes, or until carrots and onions are crisp-tender. Add turkey; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring constantly. Add cornstarch mixture; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and translucent, stirring constantly.
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup each)|