- 1/4 cup natural rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded (1 lb = about 4 cups)
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 large = about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, shredded (1 med = about 1/3 cup)
- 4 green onions, sliced (4 onions = about 1/4 cup)
- Beat vinegar, sugar, oil, soy sauce, ginger and salt in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add cabbage, water chestnuts, bell pepper, carrot and green onions; mix lightly.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
|Serving Size||8 servings (1/2 cup each)|