- 1 jar (13.75 oz each) La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 long wooden skewers
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Whole Water Chestnuts, drained, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, cut in half, then into quarters
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half (2 cups = 24 tomatoes)
- 1 can (20 oz each) pineapple chunks, drained
- Stir together marinade, red pepper and garlic salt in small bowl. Remove 1/4 cup marinade mixture; set aside. Pour remaining marinade mixture into large resealable food storage bag. Add pork; seal. Turn to coat evenly with marinade. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes, turning bag halfway through marinating time.
- Meanwhile, soak skewers in water 20 minutes. Remove skewers, shake off excess water and spray with grilling spray. Thread pork cubes onto skewers alternately with water chestnuts, onions, tomatoes and pineapple, as desired. Discard marinade and bag.
- Spray grate of cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill on medium heat 20 minutes. Cook skewers 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through, turning and basting often with reserved marinade.
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 skewers each)|