- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (5 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Blue Bonnet®-stick, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine chow mein noodles and peanuts in large bowl. Add Blue Bonnet and honey; toss to coat. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return to same large bowl. Add butterscotch morsels; mix well. Let stand 5 minutes, or until morsels are softened; stir until morsels are completely melted and noodle mixture is evenly coated. Spread evenly into same baking pan.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
|Serving Size||12 servings (2/3 cup each)|