- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Bean Sprouts, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oil and peanut butter in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, edamame and bell pepper; toss to combine. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Don't worry if peanut butter does not blend smoothly into dressing mixture.
|Serving Size||6 servings (2/3 cup each)|