- 1 can (14 oz each) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breast = about 2 lb)
- 24 wooden skewers (8-inch)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/3 cups Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Make Marinade: Combine coconut milk, soy sauce and cilantro in large recloseable food storage bag.
- Prepare Chicken: Cut each chicken breast into 4 (1-inch) strips or 'tenders'. Place chicken in marinade, close bag and marinate in refrigerator overnight. Soak wooden skewers in water overnight.
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill according to manufacturer directions for medium heat. Meanwhile, thread chicken onto soaked skewers; discard bag with remaining marinade.
- Place chicken skewers on grill grate; cover grill with lid. Grill chicken 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reaches 170°F.
- Make Sauce: Combine peanut butter, sweet and sour sauce, corn syrup, soy sauce, water and crushed red pepper in small bowl. Serve with chicken skewers.
|Serving Size||8 servings (3 skewers & 3 tablespoons dipping sauce each)|