- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips (1 pepper = 1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch strips (1 pepper = 1 cup)
- 1 ounce fresh snow peas, trimmed (1 oz = about 1/4 cup)
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Prepare sauce by combining chicken broth, orange juice, cornstarch, soy sauce and orange peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add ginger and garlic; saute 1 minute or until aromatic, being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add mushrooms; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Add broccoli, red and yellow peppers and snow peas; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and broccoli is bright green.
- Stir in sauce mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until sauce thickens slightly. Serve with rice, if desired.
- No time for chopping? Load up on fresh veggies by stopping at the salad bar or buying prepared vegetables in your supermarket's produce section.
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1/2 cup each)|