- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet and add stir fry sauce. Stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce and hot. Serve with hot cooked rice.
- For variety, replace chicken breasts with boneless skinless chicken thighs, tender cuts of beef or pork, or peeled and deveined shrimp. On-hand fresh vegetables can be substituted for the frozen; adjust cook time as needed. And for more crunch, add a drained can of La Choy® Bean Sprouts or sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|