- 2 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (1/2 of 14-oz can) drained La Choy® Bean Sprouts
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch long diagonal slices
- 1/2 cup thin-sliced carrot
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) refrigerated chicken tortellini, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- Heat broth to boiling in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; add bean sprouts, onions and carrot; cook 5 minutes. Add tortellini; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in soy sauce.
- Divide tortellini between 4 soup bowls. Ladle remaining soup over tortellini.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|