- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 wooden skewers (6 inch)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Combine lime juice, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, the oil, paprika and 1/8 teaspoon of the red pepper in medium bowl.
- Pound each chicken breast with meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut each piece lengthwise into 4 strips. Add to lime juice mixture; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate, stirring occasionally. Soak skewers in water 1 hour.
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Position grill rack 4 to 6 inches from heat source. Preheat grill to medium heat. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Thread one piece of chicken accordion-style onto each skewer. Place skewers on grill grate; cover grill with lid. Grill 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning after 5 minutes.
- Mix water, peanut butter, sugar, vinegar, the remaining 3 teaspoons soy sauce, the remaining garlic and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon red pepper in small saucepan until well blended. Simmer over medium-low heat 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Pour into serving bowl; sprinkle with green onions. Serve as a dipping sauce for the chicken.
|Serving Size||4 entrée servings (4 skewers each)|