- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 1 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring gently. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add red pepper, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add bok choy, stir fry sauce and tofu; cook and stir 3 minutes more or until bok choy is tender and sauce is hot. Serve with rice, if desired.
- Tofu can be found in the produce section of the supermarket. Stir-fry may be served over rice noodles. Or, La Choy® Bean Sprouts or Water Chestnuts may be added, if desired.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry each)|