- 1/3 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) Birdseye® Broccoli Florets
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and water in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, water chestnuts and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add beef and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until beef is browned. Return broccoli mixture to skillet. Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook until sauce thickens. Top with chow mein noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||5 servings (1 cup each)|