- 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots (from 10-oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Mix tuna with all remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup tuna mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling to serve.
- For a little extra crunch, top each with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Look for matchstick-cut carrots in the produce section to save prep time. If radishes are not available, use 1/4 cup chopped drained sliced water chestnuts.
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 wraps each)|