- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 cup tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 3 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Spray clean, cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and stir fry sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Place peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 20 seconds or until softened. Add turkey and soy sauce; mix just until blended. Divide into 4 equal portions; form into patties about 5/8-inch thick.
- Grill patties 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Toast cut sides of buns on grill while patties are cooking. Place patties on bottom halves of buns. Top each patty with 1/4 cup slaw mixture. Close with tops of buns. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 burger each)|