- 3/4 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 breasts = 2-1/2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 pkgs (14 oz each) tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (5 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- Combine 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade and chicken in large recloseable food storage bag; close bag. Turn bag several times to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- To make peanut dressing, whisk together remaining 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade, oil, vinegar and peanut butter in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Toss together coleslaw mix and oranges in large bowl; set aside.
- Preheat grill according to manufacturer's directions. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F); discard remaining marinade and bag.
- Toss slaw with peanut dressing; divide equally between 8 plates. Slice each breast and place over slaw. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
|Serving Size||8 servings (about 1 cup slaw and 1 breast each)|