- 5 ounces dry Chinese wheat noodles, uncooked (see Cook's Tip)
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon natural rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (juice from 1/2 lime)
- 1 cup unpeeled quartered and sliced cucumber
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce and lime juice.
- Toss together noodles, peanut sauce, cucumber and onions.
- Chinese wheat noodles cook in 3 to 5 minutes and are found in the Asian-food section of supermarkets. Chow mein stir-fry noodles, chuka soba or ramen noodles also can be used.
|Serving Size||2 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|