- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 5 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 mini sandwich buns or small dinner rolls
- Combine beef, water chestnuts, onion, bread crumbs, garlic and 3 tablespoons stir fry sauce in large bowl; mix well. Divide mixture into 12 portions and shape each into a small patty.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add 6 patties; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn patties over; cook 2 minutes more or until cooked through (160°F) and lightly browned. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Spread remaining 2 tablespoons (1 teaspoon per bun) stir fry sauce on bottom halves of buns; add patties.
- Chopped green onions may be substituted for the chopped onion to add some color.
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 sandwiches each)|