- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, divided
- 1 pound beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (4 cloves = about 2 tsp)
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips (1 small = about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix soy sauce, sherry, honey, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the ginger in medium bowl until well blended. Add steak; mix well. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add onions, garlic and the remaining 1 teaspoon ginger; cook and stir over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add squash, bell peppers and snow peas; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside.
- Add steak mixture to same skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until steak strips are no longer pink in centers. Return vegetables to skillet; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the crushed red pepper.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 1/3 cups each)|