- 4 ounces dry spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound beef flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Rice Noodles
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; set aside.
- Whisk together stir fry sauce and vinegar in large bowl. Add green onions, carrots, bell pepper and cooked pasta; set aside.
- Season steak with salt and black pepper. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat until hot. Add beef; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until steak is seared and still pink in center. Cook in batches, if needed, to prevent overcrowding.
- Add beef to pasta mixture. Toss to coat ingredients evenly with sauce mixture.
- Top salad with rice noodles and cilantro, if desired. Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
- No time to shred and dice your own vegetables? For convenience, purchase bagged shredded carrots and precut vegetables from the salad bar section. For a vegetarian version, substitute 1 cup cooked edamame for the beef.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|